Here are five tips on how to use our Oversize Bag for your next long weekend away in the cooler months of Australia:
1. Layer Up: Depending on where you’re going, the weather may be unpredictable during the cooler months. Therefore, packing layers is always essential. Bring clothing items that can be easily layered such as a light jacket, a cardigan or a sweater.
2. Comfortable Footwear: When going away for a long weekend, it is important to bring comfortable footwear that you can wear for extended periods of time while exploring your destination. Slip-on shoes or ankle boots are perfect options for the cooler months.
3. Toiletries: Although toiletries may seem like a no-brainer item to pack, it can be easy to forget the essentials. Pack your travel-sized toiletries including toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, and razor. It’s also a good idea to pack a travel-sized first-aid kit.
4. Accessories: Don’t forget to pack accessories like a scarf, hat, gloves and sunglasses, especially if you’ll be spending time outdoors. These items can provide extra warmth and protect you from the elements.
5. Electronic Essentials: When travelling, it’s always handy to bring your electronic essentials such as a phone charger, portable charger, camera, and headphones. Don’t forget to pack a travel adapter if you’re heading overseas.
Using our Oversize Bag for your next long weekend away in the cooler months of Australia is the perfect option as it has ample room for all your essentials and more. Happy travels!